Skip to content

10 Week old Basenji pup's for adoption in CA

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji puppy for adoption (Spain)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    9k Views
    L
    Hi there! Sorry, I just saw your message. Fortunately for me I'm keeping my dog. After much discussion and agreement we've decided to keep him. He's much calmer and easier to live with now he's 7m.
  • Basenji Pup Wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    9
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    M
    @morsesa time to see the vet
  • Basenji pups or rescue

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    ZandeZ
    Email me privately - address in websites on signature block, but I warn you - Covid has brought Basenji would-be puppy owners out in droves and the few breeders who are having a litter this winter have full waiting lists. Two breeders I know have started on a list for the winter of 2021, inviting prospective owners to meet and become acquainted with Basenjis. I have emails from several people who have already put themselves onto the Rescue waiting list. . . in case a Basenji turns out to be too much once (if) restrictions are lifted. Anyway - we are once more in full Lockdown - and I am just praying they don't close the carparks to the (porous) woods again like they did last time, leaving loads of us scrabbling for a parking spot on the main road close to one of the holes into the forest.
  • Looking for basenji pups in wisconsin

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    W
    Ok thanks!
  • Basenji mix available for adoption

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Need to rehome my mom's Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @wizard Sadly I went to the name and they posted and never came back in 3 mos.