Skip to content

Looking for basenji pups in wisconsin

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Looking for a pup

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    rhughes89R
    It Took Me 1.5 years of looking and talking to breeders before I was able to get on the waiting list in time to get a pup. You have to start preparing and talking to breeders in the early fall in order to get on the reservation list for a puppy by next spring
  • Basenji pups or rescue

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    ZandeZ
    Email me privately - address in websites on signature block, but I warn you - Covid has brought Basenji would-be puppy owners out in droves and the few breeders who are having a litter this winter have full waiting lists. Two breeders I know have started on a list for the winter of 2021, inviting prospective owners to meet and become acquainted with Basenjis. I have emails from several people who have already put themselves onto the Rescue waiting list. . . in case a Basenji turns out to be too much once (if) restrictions are lifted. Anyway - we are once more in full Lockdown - and I am just praying they don't close the carparks to the (porous) woods again like they did last time, leaving loads of us scrabbling for a parking spot on the main road close to one of the holes into the forest.
  • Looking for a Basenji Pup in Southern CA

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    8k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Please go to basenji club of america for a list of breeders. If a breeder is not listed there, you can be pretty sure they are not a responsible breeder. http://www.basenji.org/index.php/about-basenjis/breeder-directory
  • 0 Votes
    27 Posts
    29k Views
    C
    @Darlene Looking for a Basenji pup as a companion to my adult Basenji and was wondering if you have any puppies left?
  • Looking for Female Basenji pup! UK

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    Please do plenty of research before making a decision to have a Basenji. Where are you in the UK? - if near to me you are welcome to visit my Basenjis and talk Basenji talk. I'm no longer breeding but I think it's important to visit Basenji homes before making decisions. As Benkura says there don't seem to be any female pups available at present. The plus of that is that you've plenty of time to see as many Basenjis as you can. Most breeders are like me and would be pleased for you to visit with their Basenjis.
  • Looking for Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    He has never owned a Basenji before no, but he has researched them. Thank you for the info. I will talk to him.