Skip to content

Looking for family for two Basenji puppies - Djibouti, east Africa

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    CaptZoomC
    Thank you.
  • New Basenji Family

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    9k Views
    K
    We feed fresh meat always. We started out with kibble, but we find our B's are more healthy with meat and related chews (soft bones, cartilage, heart, etc.).
  • Looking for my first basenji

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    A
    @agilebasenji: Would you share with us what drew you to the basenji? Excellent question!
  • New to Basenji's and puppies!

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    M
    I welcome you also. Puppies are so adorable. Just remember a quiet Basenji is not necessarily a good thing. After all these years I still forget that one.
  • New Basenji Puppy

    Member Introductions
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    15k Views
    BasenjiByTheBayB
    Or it would be more expensive through him because he'd need to mark up for his - or his staff's - time to coordinate. Makes sense - smart to just do it on your own. Both our pups were rescues, but in Bongo's case he was from a shelter so we have no info at all on his pedigree and we were able to register for the test. They don't always operate really quickly, though. Congrats on your beautiful girl! Enjoy!
  • New about to Get a Basenji Puppy of my Own

    Member Introductions
    61
    0 Votes
    61 Posts
    35k Views
    cuttiepie732C
    I understand completely. Thank you so much for your advice. I have a couple weeks… If he is Fanconi clear, or carrier I will be happy. He wont have it... Also the parents pedigree... I will decide soon, but if you guys want I can still send pictures... she has been sending me pics of him getting older... Thanks again you guys.