Skip to content

Desperate for a basenji puppy

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    33 Posts
    21k Views
    ZandeZ
    Delighted that Kane is finally on the mend - you will see his weight gain in leaps and bounds now he no longer has those unwelcome little visitors. Keep a close eye on him though and get back to the vet at the first sign of any more troubles. good luck to you both !
  • Basenji

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    If you click on the last icon with the arrow up icon, you can upload photos. They need to be in JPG format I think.
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    tanzaT
    Puppies at 8wks are usually evaluated for conformation. They should follow the written standard as at 8wks you should be looking at a mini verison of a mature adult
  • My Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    As mine age I try to keep a bit of weight on them because I know they may reach a stage when they just don't keep weight as the organs weaken.
  • New to Basenji's and puppies!

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    M
    I welcome you also. Puppies are so adorable. Just remember a quiet Basenji is not necessarily a good thing. After all these years I still forget that one.
  • Basenji from Slovakia

    Member Introductions
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    16k Views
    P
    she is called Khani?s Santa Lucia, the girl going to Hungary - and if I at the same time may draw your attention to the site with import/exported basenjis 2009 http://www.fallohide.dk/imports_2009.htm I would very much appreciate info and link to sites when possible - thank you :-))