Skip to content

Found a Private selling Basenji's online, should I trust him?

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • I have ''issues'' with my basenji, can you help ?

    Basenji Talk
    33
    0 Votes
    33 Posts
    28k Views
    YodelMaY
    Ladybasenji, where are you in Quebec? Montreal? We have a place in Gatineau (Aylmer sector) and one of my dogs might even be related to yours. You're experiences with your girl remind me so much of my first basenji, about 20 years ago–it gets easier, I swear! Let me know if you'd like help with Lady--they're nothing like labs and will never be "obedient" but there are tricks for training them : D
  • Basenji's in the news

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    KiroGurlK
    wow very cool….
  • New buddy for the basenji's

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    What a great story! and also from here, welcome Moby.. I love to see pics!
  • So are these Af's different than our domestic B's?

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    BasenjiDivaB
    Jayden is super gross when it comes to what he'll eat: poop, vomit, and, if he pees on the patio, he'll lick that. Honest!!! We feed him and we feed him very well! Yucccchhhhh! Pat
  • Basenji's and Allergies

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    jys1011J
    BBOB-whew! So glad that you've done some homework with them. We've had too many abandoned B's lately that I can't bear it anymore. Like Andrea it depends on what they've gotten themselves into during the day like pretty flowers, grass or flowering trees…then I'm in trouble. :)
  • Washing Basenji's

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    ArtiA
    I wash my dogs teeth every day. On beginning was hard…they do not like this-however I can this make. Care about teeth is very important-I use paste-STOMAGEL and Petosan.