Skip to content

Meet Hunter he's 3 months old today :)

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Rogue is 8 months old now. Here's some new pictures!

    Show Off Your Dog
    24
    2 Votes
    24 Posts
    13k Views
    eeeefarmE
    Dogs are like kids, if they think they can hold out for something "better" they will. ;-)
  • Meet my Jessey :) aka Marjani's Hunters Run

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    6 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KembeK
    Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    D
    I think I see some of the basenji ears, especially in the second picture. I just want to grab them and rub them good! :) It's most likely that there is at least a black lab there too. Also it may be not the first "mix". If it is a generation over there may be more then one mix in there. But either way, Lilly is adorable! :):) It's awesome that she has a good forever home now.
  • Today's Pics Part 1 - Ice Cream and Horses

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Great pictures..I love the last one as well.. We have horses in our neighborhood and Otis several times would go up to the fence and sniff hi to this one paint named Annie, until Annie's best friend and pasture mate, Star Buck, came along..a miniature goat..forget it, all Otis wanted to do was play with it, no interest what so ever in the horse anymore. So cute while it lasted though.
  • Today's Photos!

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    BuanaB
    As always… Great pics... (I can't wait to show them to my mom, she's crazy about Maya hahaha :D)
  • Today's pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    wizardW
    Great photos - when I win the lottery I'm going to get myself a pack :)