Skip to content

Evening Everyone!

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hi everyone!

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Thanks for the welcome, guys! I'm really excited, need to start getting the house puppy-proofed! No way, Pat! Thank you for letting me know!!! I'm sure Terri has been super busy taking care of all the newborns and everything, but I'm really happy to know they've arrived! Can't wait to see them all! :) :) :)
  • Hello everyone.

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    AlexA
    Welcome! Here is some help about posting photos: Picture Help: How to add and resize pictures in your post
  • Hello everyone

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    Welcome to the forum!!
  • Hi Everyone

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    jys1011J
    Hiya!! I'm on Dogster too :) check out C3PO and TOPAZ pages :D
  • Hi Everyone

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    E
    @Quercus: some of mine make a sound kind of like "hrumphf" if they want something…some will moan, and whine. Our male just gives us the mind meld stare.... OMG! The "mind meld stare"…that's a perfect way to describe it! Mine does the "hrumphf" thing too. Sometimes it sounds like a sneeze, because if you're near it, you get snotted.
  • Hi Everyone

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    I am a huge "Bryan Gregory Fan" also, LOL He is is very particular about the dogs he will breed. He does great at follow-up once you get your puppy home, too; is always available to give advice, answer questions, etc. {And Lord knows he is patient with first time Basenji owners, very patient, …<grin> I love to watch Jazzy when she sees him at shows. She loves him! I'm hoping he sticks around for a few more years -- have to give me time to convince my husband that "we" want another Basenji after my older mixed breed dog dies. LOL {Poor man, thinks Jazzy is my last dog.} And if I get another one, I'd like it to be a Jumoke pup.</grin>