Skip to content

I once was lost and now I'm found!

Member Introductions
  • Wow…international moves, a litter bred, my first BBED CH and years later...and I return to the forum!

    Didn't realize this forum was up and running so strong! :) Good to see that it is still!

  • Welcome back, Jae!!

    Terry

  • Thank you! :)

Suggested Topics

  • Hi Everyone! I'm new here.

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    11k Views
    N
    @SethS Hi & Welcome Seth! Your new girl is gorgeous!! I just love the red & whites and the brindle & whites! My first girl, Darla was red & white so that color really tugs hard at my heart. My second, Dorie was brindle & white & now, brindles tug pretty hard at my heart too but, I know I can't have the darker brindle....too much like my Dorie. I'm not saying I'd get another red/white just because of the color.....there would have to be more than the color! But your new girl is really gorgeous!! I'm sorry about your other one & I'm sure that you look to see if the gate is closed now. It's sad that we learn a lesson like that but I bet you don't have that accident again! Congrats on your new sweetheart!!
  • Hi I'm new here!!!

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    Welcome to the forum from another Dutch member! We would love to see pics of Lootah :)
  • I'm a newbie too!

    Member Introductions
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    moetmumM
    Welcome to the forum Victoria, I am looking foward to seeing this years pups, Julie and I will be at Blackpool with her new pup (and my two), hope my caravan survives!
  • I'm new…almost

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    W
    @mauigirl: Welcome to the forum! Do you know if your female had Fanconi?? Thanks for the information. Skylar was her name and she did not have fanconi. We do not know what caused the infection, but she lived for three and one half years after her diagnosis. The vet originally stated about 6 months, but we treated her with a blood pressure medication, 81mg asprin and later on malox. She was active and spry right up to the last 3 - 4 weeks. We do as everyone should, check our dogs with the strip test. Also thanks for the welcome…:)
  • I'm not the only Basenji owner?

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome! This is a fun site, whether he's mixed or not, to learn about the breed and have some fun too. They are unique!
  • Hello, I'm Dan

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    hdterryH
    Hello Dan and welcome to the forum…I am so very sorry about Ringo...it sound like your fur babies have a wonderful, loving parent...