Skip to content

Looking for a Basenji Puppy near NY

Basenji Puppy Pen

Suggested Topics

  • tips for new basenji puppy owners

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    96k Views
    L
    You could training dog your self, It's not as hard as you think.
  • Puppy NOT eating?

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    16k Views
    tanzaT
    @giza1: Heck, I never fed my puppies mush either, just softened kibble. And it didn't seem to take very long before the pups would be sitting in the mom's dog dish chewing on her dry kibble. -Joanne When you think about it… softened kibble is mush.... just all depends on how you offer it. And I only do "mush" between 3 to 4 wks after that it is just softened kibble... and in the end.. that is mush
  • My puppy is born!

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    11k Views
    N
    @Fran… aw :) Yeah, I can't wait to experience being dogpiled by the whole litter :) @Lisa; I don't plan on showing, but I'm sure my pup and I will visit shows often. I like the environment and the certian level of "Crazy" that I get to behold at dog shows, but I don't have the time to finish a dog, so I'd be doing the pup a dishonor by even attempting to get him show-ready. Kyle and Steve have remarked that they're going to make a handler out of me, though... so who knows! lol
  • BASENJI PUPPY WANTED - Help!

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    26k Views
    KipawaK
    Enjoyed looking at your lovely webpage. Beautiful furry friends.
  • Ready for basenji

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    10k Views
    caseeno8C
    Thanks for the ring times Karen!
  • Puppy size?

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    tanzaT
    And I have flown American and Continental with Large size Sherpa