Skip to content

Funny little story

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • My success story!

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    10k Views
    ?
    Very cool, nice job! That bird wouldn't stand a chance in my house lol…. What does your B do when you are outside and you come across a bird?
  • Funny coincidence

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    I have always wondered why time shares aren't pet friendly…most of us folks have pets and we think of them as family. Speaking of family, when my younger grandchildren come to visit, they do a lot MORE damage than any pet I have ever owned. Wonder why they still accept kids...kidding
  • A little ticked off

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    @sharronhurlbut: Oh, honey, you can't fix stupid! SO well said, Sharron.
  • Funny Ice Story

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    KebasmomK
    mine love ice too, but not as much as aerosol whipped cream! They come running when they hear the ice and the sound of the whipped cream shooting out of the can!!
  • Little rubberbands

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    N
    I can always bring savannah and bodhi over to make it really interesting b500 x 4=:eek:
  • Clothes fiend: funny story

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    I must have a couple of oddballs-mine don't chew underwear, they just like to lay there!