Skip to content

Four basenji puppies available in Wilmington il

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji puppy wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    10k Views
    ZandeZ
    @viknkrish Please email me his name and date of birth and parents so I can include him in the database. My email addresses are in the websites listed on my signature block - and if you can, get the breeder to let me know details of his brothers and sisters ? Thank you
  • Basenji puppy wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    AkmarbasenjisUKA
    The only place I know in the UK that actually requests copies of health certificates from breeders is www.champdogs.co.uk I am sure if there are other sites and or places someone will be quick to correct me, but this is the only one I know. Hope that helps.
  • Basenji puppy wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    D
    I would also look on Petharbor and Adopt-A-Pet. It can be difficult to find one under 1 year of age. You might have to go farther in your search or perhaps raise the age to 2 years. Jennifer
  • 0 Votes
    17 Posts
    14k Views
    Anubis's MommyA
    You're welcome! :) I learned that myself from research when I found out momma was pregnant.
  • Basenji Puppies available Arlington, Texas

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    16k Views
    tanzaT
    @Heinz57: He deleted his posts? Why? Obviously not someone you want to buy from… Most likely because they were challenged about breeding practices and health testing. Again, I hope that they read about Fanconi testing and health testing. I was glad to see that the bitch will be spayed and hope that they do so… but more I hope that they have the sire and dam tested and the pups if the sire and dam are not clears.
  • Puppies available in Georgia

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied