Skip to content

Hi, my name is Jasper

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hi, my names is John and I'm two dog owner.

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    N
    Hi John! My Binti will only consent to have her nails ground and only with treats (she gets one per paw.) She hated it at first but once we had the routine established, she settles right into it. The only thing I would say about using the grinder is keep pausing to feel the claw. I once had a "groomer" who was in a hurry hold the grinder to Binti's claw too long and the friction built up heat which burned her enough to make her yip. We started doing it at home after that.[image: 1609703338260-1binti-orchids1.jpg]
  • Hi my name is Lynne

    Member Introductions
    8
    5 Votes
    8 Posts
    2k Views
    tanzaT
    @lynnecnm - You should have your pup DNA tested for Fanconi, it is a cheek swab test that you do and cost 65.00. You can order the test at www.ofa.org and welcome to the Forum!
  • Hi all, my name is janet.

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    N
    Hi Janet!!! I'm Nancy and Binti is my black and white Basenji. Your dogs are ALL so beautiful and Soso does look like she got some Basenji!!! If so, she will keep you laughing at her antics for the rest of her life. Glad you and the pack are all happy together-that's the BEST!!!! XOXOXO
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    17k Views
    S
    I should have added a laugh or smile. sorry, cute photo
  • Hi Hi from Australia

    Member Introductions
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    18k Views
    raye_hicksR
    Okay I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to post my first picture. This is all new to me and I would like to post a picture of my 2 basenjis.
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    10k Views
    L
    Welcome everybody! We're getting lots of new members in the last few days. That's great.