Skip to content

My dog ate half of a corn Cobb!

Basenji Health Issues & Questions

Suggested Topics

  • senior dog and whining

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    ZandeZ
    @kembe you will
  • Picky Fanconi dog

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    8k Views
    tanzaT
    It is my understanding that Dr Gonto can only respond about the protocol to a Vet and can not give advise direct to an owner, so you may want to have your Vet sent that information to him. Or send the lab information and copy your Vet so that he can communicate directly with your Vet if he suggests changes.
  • How dogs drink

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    bewlerB
    Also - does anyone else's Basenji drink in threes? When Cody drinks he goes "lap, lap, lap, pause, Lap, lap, lap". For some reason this just cracks me up. Maybe because he's so consistent. Or maybe I need to get our more! LOL!
  • Blood Donors - Dogs

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Bumpy dogs?

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    Thanks everyone! Now I'm wracking my brain trying to remember where exactly her vaccines were. She got two in one day, and I preoccupied with holding her and giving her cookies! I keep rubbing it, and if anything, it seems a bit smaller, but I will absolutely let everyone know what happens next. Cheers
  • Pedigree dogs exposed

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    41
    0 Votes
    41 Posts
    29k Views
    I
    Clearly I haven't got stats on Basenjis in Congo, but my colleague has just come back from Basankusu (where the mentioned recently-imported dogs were found, unless I'm mistaken) and she has several photos of at least three separate packs of 6-8 dogs. Who all look much more like Basenjis than Delta ever does :)