Skip to content

Tammen's Basenjis 2012 Breeding

Breeder Talk
  • This year we have breed BOSS AKC GCH/MBIS Int. CH/MBIS/MRBIS/Int.&Nat. Puppy CH/MBIS&MRBIS UKC Gr CH Tammen's Sparks Will Fly AOE (Eukanuba 2011) (red/white) to CH Jokuba C-Quest First Round Knock Out (black/white). We will be expecting puppies around Christmas day. Litter should produce red/white, black/white and possible tri's if Dre is tri factored. If you are interested in a puppy from this breeding please contact me.

    attachment_t_14138_0_rbis-proof-e.jpg
    attachment_t_14138_1_dre_5mos_small.jpg

  • It's going to be a lovely litter =)

  • Beautiful. Wishing you a healthy wonderful litter. I have always been partial to the red/whites but find myself more and more drawn to both black and whites and brindles.

  • Congrats! Should be a nice litter!

Suggested Topics

  • Vanda's babies are here :-)…

    Breeder Talk
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    10k Views
    sabaS
    Oh vickilb that is just not nice !!! It is unfortunately oh so true !!!
  • Sherwood's Breeding Plans 2010

    Breeder Talk
    68
    0 Votes
    68 Posts
    42k Views
    YodelDogsY
    The pups at 6 weeks http://sherwoodbasenjis.com/puppies6.html The pups at 7 weeks http://sherwoodbasenjis.com/puppies7.html
  • Breeding a basenji?

    Breeder Talk
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    16k Views
    tanzaT
    @Kipawa: I think most people will agree that neutering a dog does not spoil their spirit or temperament. More often, spaying or neutering results in a more calm, balanced animal. I agree, but we have lots of people on the Forum from over the "pond" and they have most different ideas about spay/neuter, different culture, different ideas…. and that is their right.... sometimes we all will need to agree to disagree..
  • Buana's kids

    Breeder Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    11k Views
    BuanaB
    @agilebasenji: Oh, I'm heartbroken. :( But I guess as long as he has a good home. ;) :) That's for sure!
  • Sherwood's breeding plans 2009

    Breeder Talk
    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    19k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    4 sounds like a very manageable number.. I will keep my fingers crossed that they will come out in colors wished/hoped for. Either way they will be absolutely adorable, I am sure of that.
  • Sherwood's Breeding Plans

    Breeder Talk
    133
    0 Votes
    133 Posts
    97k Views
    NemoN
    Thanks Andrea and Robyn, That was helpful. Zoni isn't horribly mouthy but I definitely have some more work to do with her. I carry a nylabone in my pocket for the occasion.