Skip to content

Meet "Channing" from Lexington, Ky

Member Introductions
  • Hi Everyone!

    This is Channing, my 10 month old Basenji. He is my best friend who goes every where with me. He enjoys hanging out at horse shows as well as going boating. He is the first basenji I have ever owned but I fell in love with the breed 2 years ago when researching various dog breeds and had to have one for myself. We would love to get to know other basenji owners and trainers in the area. I am interested in getting him into lure coursing as a sport, though I do not know much about the sport other than what I have read on the internet.
    attachment_t_13999_0_dsc_0304.jpg
    attachment_t_13999_1_screen-capture-2.jpg

Suggested Topics

  • Meet Buxton ...

    Member Introductions
    16
    2 Votes
    16 Posts
    6k Views
    N
    Your Buxton is a DOLL!!!! He is going to get away with everything he does, he is so cute! Welcome to Basenji craziness, laughs, and total joy!!!!
  • Meet Kimbo!

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • 2 1/2 yr old male "mongo"

    Member Introductions
    40
    0 Votes
    40 Posts
    25k Views
    C
    I have a Basenji with IBD, I have her on Hills Z-D prescription hypoallergenic, but I am considering trying raw diet. I am doing my homework now, and joined a raw diet support group on facebook.
  • Finland says "hi"

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome…all of your pups (and photos) are beautiful. I too, love the one posted above with their heads "crossed". Looking forward to hearing and seeing more from you...
  • Meet George

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    wizardW
    It was nice of you to adopt him anyway (even if no basenji in him). Cute looking nevertheless.
  • "New in Town"

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    BanditB
    Hello there and welcome!! My name is Angee and we have a 12 week old Basenji boy that goes by the name Bandit….. and what a Bandit he is - stealing anything that is not nailed down!! We also have a 2 years old Lowchen we call Alfie.... very much a spoocher, just like the movie!!!