Skip to content

Kipawa Loves Spring

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • More Kipawa pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    I give all the credit regarding Kipawa's mellowness to our breeders Therese and Kevin (FoPaw's Basenjis). They obviously did so much work in exposing Kipawa to a number of sounds and experiences. The carwash experience was really interesting. I thought he would be scared of it, but instead he seemed really curious. He especially loved the pink, green and yellow foam bubbles against the windows. Maybe he could pick up that I like them too? :)
  • Photos of my Kipawa!

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    8k Views
    sabaS
    Where is she, Im dying of curiosity here in Aus :D
  • Who loves the sun?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    KipawaK
    Congratulations on the clear fanconi results for Bowpi. So nice to have that out of the way!
  • Spring pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    setidogS
    You are a gifted photographer!! Amazing pictures and love the collars as well :)
  • Brotherly love

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    basenji_fanB
    Awe those are great pics, I just love Otis' dark color, he is so handsome
  • Spring fun…

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    MantisM
    they look like they would play all day…..