Skip to content

Peggy's test results

Basenji Health Issues & Questions

Suggested Topics

  • Pip's fanconi test.

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    tanzaT
    @moetmum: I understood that one of the main reasons dogs come back IND is because there isn't enough DNA to test. I don't think that is correct? This is from the FAQ's at www.basenjihealth.org on Fanconi Testing. I still think you should contact Jon Curby, if you have not already My dog came back indeterminate, what does that mean? Should I re-test? Answer: Our linkage test uses 3 markers (for a total of 6 alleles) to predict Fanconi status and requires that all 3 be in agreement. An indeterminate result means the 3 markers are not in agreement (view sample results) and therefore cannot predict Fanconi status.
  • Saba's Results…

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Maya's Result

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    MayaM
    ooh i havent looked at DW this week.. Shall have to check that out :)
  • Tilly's Fanconi Test Results

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    119
    0 Votes
    119 Posts
    61k Views
    S
    If the test shows affected your basenji will probably come down with fanonis
  • Belle's result

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    moetmumM
    Congratulations, thats brilliant news.
  • Willy's test results

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    tanzaT
    Great news.. I had Kobey's blood done at the Nationals and I know that it arrived and they cashed my check… so just waiting for the results... He will be either Clear or Carrier, since his sire is Clear, Dam is a Carrier.... His two litter sisters did come back Clear.....