Skip to content

Not my dog but cool pic!

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Need a gift for a dog lover; customized dog art ideas??

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    lisastewartL
    I have had a couple stained glass made, but there is normally a 3-4 month lead time as the artists are already booked up for Xmas this yr. Most of the artists on etsy will be booked this late in the yr, I had two quilts and a needle felt made a couple yrs ago and I placed my order in June in order to guarantee Xmas delivery. If you have a nice photo, there is a company called treasure knits that does wonderful woven afghans out of a photo with about a one week turn around. I have had both afghans and pillows made from photos as xmas gifts from them and they do great work.
  • Who is this dog?

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    BenkuraB
    I think I know!!! I think it's Dutch - Abotere's Zahir for Hicel. Oh dear, I speak to this dog at every show :o
  • Cool but pricey Felt Dog Site

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    They are gorgeous - you are very clever.
  • Solar dog

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    KanangaK
    Oh my… that looks familiar (from today): [image: 3e322118.jpg] Buddy would love this environment. Lots of sunlight (when the sun is out).
  • Does your dog do this?

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Jaycee digs same way but she does somersaults head down over she gos first time neighbor saw it they could not beleive it. I think neighbor came over every day for a week waiting to see it again and Jaycee would do it. Yes I very much second that digging usually will cause the great B-500. Rita Jean
  • New dog???

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    QuercusQ
    The only thing I would be concerned about with a Dachshund would be the possiblity of it having some back damage with the rough play of a basenji…or even trying to do the same acrobatics that Bs do. I have known some folks who had a lot of problems with disk and spine problems with Doxies...but I don't know if that is typical. Something to think about though...