Skip to content

Not my dog but cool pic!

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Horses to Dogs

    Basenji Talk
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    17k Views
    KembeK
    @EmKayLyn Another suggestion - you should also read “Don’t Do the Breed a Disservice” and the “Zande Put-Off” @ https://www.zandebasenjs.com
  • 0 Votes
    8 Posts
    8k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    In your position, where you really have to take her out a lot, I understand. And I hope her comfort continues. My point was it is situational need, not dog need to be that social. :) I have a slim chance of that having worked with my current 2, but with my incredibly dog aggressive first one, I'd have been out in a basket muzzle and warning everyone to keep their dogs away.
  • Scaredy Dog!

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    4k Views
    No one has replied
  • Who is this dog?

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    BenkuraB
    I think I know!!! I think it's Dutch - Abotere's Zahir for Hicel. Oh dear, I speak to this dog at every show :o
  • Dogs in the carcass

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    LOL under basenji talk: http://www.basenjiforums.com/showthread.php?t=10926
  • Garbage Dog

    Basenji Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    How about serv'n up some flap jacks with that butter Petra? not yet..but he probably moves in on them soon..right now fruit is high on the list of things we have got to steal, come hell and high water..