Skip to content

Another little brag

Basenji Training
  • I was just informed that our Max, Saylah's brother, was ranked number 11 in the ASFA top 20. This is interesting; due to the fact he has only been competed in two trials. He did place well in the two trials, earning 48 points.

    Here's Max doing his Superman / Superdog impression.

  • Way to go! He's such a handsome boy… :)

  • Congrats! That is more than a "little" brag! Great photo too!

  • Way to go, Max!! See, all that energy is there for a reason!

    I love Max; he's beautiful and funny. LOL, one day I joked to Darren, "Don't you think Max and Jazzy would make beautiful puppies?". I think the look I got resembled this, ":eek: " Poor guy. I love doing stuff like that to him.

Suggested Topics

  • In need of a little assistance

    Basenji Training
    58
    0 Votes
    58 Posts
    45k Views
    E
    im sure it will :)
  • Kobey Brag

    Basenji Training
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    T
    Way to go Kobey, Kev and I are so proud of all you have done. I suppose we have to give much credit to those humans in your life like Pat and Anne, hugs to you all and we can't wait to hear more successful lure trial stories. Therese and Kevin (Kobey's proud co-breeders)
  • Just a little vent…

    Basenji Training
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    13k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Great to hear things have improved with Paco's toileting. We find that Malaika goes more when on the extending lead. Think she likes a bit of privacy.
  • New Puppy, My little Gracie

    Basenji Training
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    13k Views
    M
    What a beauty! Please keep posting those pics, I love her. We have a brindle boy but he is not as dark as Gracie.
  • Coursing brag

    Basenji Training
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    lisastewartL
    Great photos, big congrats to you and Callie.
  • Now a big brag.

    Basenji Training
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied