• I am a new B owner of about 2 years. His name is Dash and he is like another child to us. We also have 2 cats, a beagle and fish. Oh yea, and I have a 6 yr old son. My B is as spoiled as they come. I work at Battelle Memorial Institute in Columbus Ohio in the Business office. Our lives pretty much revolve around our family. We do find time to travel and try to do it as often as possible.
    I have signed up to help transport any B's for BRAT as well as some other things. I can't really think of anything else. i will have to put up some pics.

• Welcome to the forum and koodos to you for being involved and helping out BRAT. It's funny how you mentioned your son last. Don't worry, we seem to mention our daughter secondary to our B. We recently welcomed him into our family and are still in that look at my dog's miliion pics and videos on the cell phone phase.

• Welcome! How did you come across your B? Or am I being too nosey? Just wondering since you're involved in BRAT!

• Funny you should ask. I think I sparked some debate on another thread. Dash is from Petland.

I actually heard about BRAT through a co-worker. She said she had helped in the past so we looked it up. After having Dash we learned what a unique breed he was and wanted to help those dogs who the owners did not bargain for such an independent dog. Among other things….

• Hello and welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see pics of Dash, and the rest of the family!!! I do home visits for BRAT. Would love to foster one, but space will not allow it at this time.

Suggested Topics