Skip to content

8 Yr old Male- Medford OR

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Looking for Adult Male Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    10k Views
    D
    @elbrant thanks!
  • Looking for Male Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    12
    1 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    ZandeZ
    @yahtzee92 Just make sure you see Mom with the pups if at all possible and you definitely see the health certificates of both parents. OFA website is public domain - anyone can research on it. Tanza is right. Any puppy farmer can pay the BCOA and get listed. It doesn't mean there is any BCOA recommendation or guarantee.
  • 0 Votes
    18 Posts
    16k Views
    H
    @Meiberry: Gunner is tri color and loves his toys and enjoys playing with kids. We have his AKC records, he is neutered and shot records are all up to date. Has the dog been placed?
  • Wanted: Male Basenji :)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    12k Views
    tanzaT
    I think that many adopters would pay for the cost. And add to that if it is a situation that a person has contacted BRAT to give up the dog and he/she is not tested then they should be required to put up that fee. I think that BRAT does an excellent job in most respects, however this is one point that I really disagree with not testing. I am not sure that they would agree to test even if people covered the cost
  • Want a male basenji in Singapore

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Male Basenji needed

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    17k Views
    Tayda_LennyT
    @Roxy: And what's the most often phrase for breeding low quality folks like yourself? "I was drunk.":eek: nice punchline. This thread is out of hand.