Skip to content

Dog Tag Art

Basenji Talk
  • www.dogtagart.com

    Anyone use it?? Anyone an artist here? I want to get one of these tags for Congo but there's no really cool Basenji tags other than ones that I've quickly uploaded. It's an awesome site. You can upload any picture/design. They're top quality tags with lifetime warranties. I know a couple people with them! Love it! Thinking about getting one for my boy for Xmas.

  • How could a person get just one? Those are incredible!

    Actually folks, if you don't need a dog tag, have a look at them anyway! The sayings on them are hilarious!

  • Nicky has a tag (decorative only) that says "Who you calling a bitch?" that we got at a local art show.

    These tags are all funny, thanks for sharing.

  • OOHHHHH! They have Basenji tags too. Some of the sayings are hilarious!

  • LOVE them, I don't do tags but those are great!

Suggested Topics

  • Horses to Dogs

    Basenji Talk
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    17k Views
    KembeK
    @EmKayLyn Another suggestion - you should also read “Don’t Do the Breed a Disservice” and the “Zande Put-Off” @ https://www.zandebasenjs.com
  • 0 Votes
    8 Posts
    8k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    In your position, where you really have to take her out a lot, I understand. And I hope her comfort continues. My point was it is situational need, not dog need to be that social. :) I have a slim chance of that having worked with my current 2, but with my incredibly dog aggressive first one, I'd have been out in a basket muzzle and warning everyone to keep their dogs away.
  • Dog tag question..

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Dog Charm

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    BarklessdogB
    i bought my wife a nice basenji charm several years ago. It was pretty nice. I had to order it as most dog places/stores/gifts (unless at a dog show) do not carry basenji stuff.
  • Dog escape

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    luzmery928L
    Who let the fox in..hahaha
  • My dog ate my….

    Basenji Talk
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    jys1011J
    Cell Phones, Remotes, Reading Glasses, Remote Car Keys, etc. etc. etc….all tasty treats for a CHEWY B :D :D :D