Skip to content

Female Basenji San Diego

Lost and Found Basenjis

Suggested Topics

  • Lost Basenji - San Antonio, Tx

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    15k Views
    D
    Have you contacted vet offices and low cost neuter/spay clinics? Since he is intact and someone may be keeping him, the finder may go and have him neutered. Jennifer
  • FOUND FEMALE BASENJI (Stockton)

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Missing 2 basenji females - Denver craigslist

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    These sorts of things happen so quickly, and unfortunatley there is no "Undo" button. I think it is easy to get complacent in our lives. We get use to routine and every once in a while things just happen. So sad.
  • Lost Basenji in NC

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Sorry to hear your friends Basenji is still missing
  • Our basenji Destro

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    L
    Did Destro get home? I used the LostMyDoggie.com to place lost pet alert phone calls to 250 of my neighbors. I have not had any luck in finding my Dot yet (she climbed our fence on August 17), but I received several phone calls from people in my area asking about the basenji breed. It offered me some comfort and I knew that there were a lot of people looking for her. I will keep looking for Dot. I have gotten more search ideas from this forum tonight to help me. Please don't give up on Destro. They must be with some good person just out of our reach, so we have to keep looking a little farther away every day.
  • Stolen Basenji

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    nobarkusN
    Any word on this B being spotted or found?