• @tanza:

Your pups breeder is a member, they would sign for you, as would I.

You're right, Pat…I hadn't even thought about Tari. I was thinking strictly in terms of people we know here and where we spend the winters in Arizona.

I'd love to find a Basenji club here in Spokane, but a Google search and the phone book comes up with zip.

• @LindaH:

You're right, Pat…I hadn't even thought about Tari. I was thinking strictly in terms of people we know here and where we spend the winters in Arizona.

I'd love to find a Basenji club here in Spokane, but a Google search and the phone book comes up with zip.

There is only Evergreen Basenji Club in Washington. None in the Spokane area. You can find all the clubs around the country at www.basenji.org

There are really not that many clubs and most cover a fairly large area.

• Evergreen Basenji Club is a great club, but most of us are on this side of the state. However, we do have members in Or and Id. just fyi.

• I joined the BCOA back when their Bulletin was just a few sheets of paper stapled together.

I don't know where in Arizona you spend your winters, but there is a Basenji Club in the Phoenix area. "Basenji Fanciers of Greater Phoenix". They don't meet very often during the summer but they do during the winter.

• @Brushyrun:

I joined the BCOA back when their Bulletin was just a few sheets of paper stapled together.

I don't know where in Arizona you spend your winters, but there is a Basenji Club in the Phoenix area. "Basenji Fanciers of Greater Phoenix". They don't meet very often during the summer but they do during the winter.

Hey there Bev, welcome!!!

Suggested Topics