Skip to content

Fun match photos and video

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @ceecee It should resize but if not, you can send to me to resize them for you.
  • Videos?

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    I upload them to my Picasa albums and then just copy the link, like so: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_PGzvfiV0R72VJUxRpfIuIvghBGkeU4iPSQ4F4Ai0qs?feat=directlink
  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    N
    Bwahaha, awesome patches :P
  • Fun trip

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    DukeD
    Beautiful! Only in sunny southern California can you have an outdoor sectional. We were there last June - same blue sky and foothills. I just fell in love and miss it terribly. Looks like all the furkids got along and made themselves comfortable. Thanks for sharing what looks like a very nice weekend for all. :)
  • Video of Dallas

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    @tanza: You will be surprised how well the crate buddies make it though puppyhood… but I would always get mine out of the crate before they started to chew...ggg And he is not really getting more teeth, just seems that way and those nasty fangs are the last to go... and yes, that is what people at work used to do to me.... I would tell them, just like caring for over grown rose bushes... Hahaha. When I said that to my coworker she responded with "well it looks like a rose bush attacked you!!!" :p I wouldn't trade it for anything though!
  • Jack's Dog Park Fun Video and Pics!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    @Tayda_Lenny: Heres some from our trip yesterday. Dang it i cant seem to get them to show?? cant see them…darn it:confused: