Skip to content

Walk or Play Date for Los Angeles Dogs?

Basenji Meetups & Events

Suggested Topics

  • Los Angeles / Orange County Basenji Meet up

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    12k Views
    senjisillyS
    @laurieannechen There is a SoCal Basenji meetup this Saturday, June 20, 2020 from 9 AM- 12 noon, Laguna Beach Dog Park www.lagunabeachdogpark.com Here is a link to the Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/359744554994753/ Join the Facebook group "Orange County (CA) Basenji Meet Ups" https://www.facebook.com/groups/942444349188499/ They are trying to set up meetups at least once a month. With the COVID-19 virus meetups were on hiatus but now that some dog parks are opening up meetups for Basenjis are starting up again. I live in San Diego so I really have to think about driving 1.5 hours with 2 senior Basenjis. Have fun! Lynn Bilotta
  • Up for walk along the dyke ?

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Houston play group???

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    i'm near downtown. But i am game for driving out a bit if i can find some Basenji friends for my pup.
  • Dog Leeds!

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    snorky998S
    To all of you….....safe travels, and GREAT rewards.
  • Indoor Dog Facility_Michigan

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    Oh, thanks for posting! I'll probably be working, but depending on what shift I get I might be able to come right at 10 for a little bit. Looks like they're just a couple miles from Ann Arbor Dog Training Club where I go. Although doesn't help me much now that I moved Downriver. I'm trying to find somewhere reasonable within a half hour's drive.
  • Reston Pet Fiesta and Tails on Trails Dog Walk

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    WBLW
    What GREAT photos, I have to admit I was excited to see the white boxer, lol. Your Basenjis are adorable, and the guy with the JRT on his shoulder cracked me up