Skip to content

TX-Female Senior Tri PB-In Dallas Area Shelter

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • FL-Miami-Possible PB Trindle Female B-In Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    D
    I am surprised that BT Rescue in FL does not have any potential adopter(s) interested in a young female! I am glad I do not live close as I would want to bring her home although looks too active for my older Bs. Jennifer
  • TX-Tyler-2 Young Adult R & W Females PB-In Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    G
    No. The two sisters were Bella and Honey, I don't think BRAT would change their names. They might not be ready for adoption yet.
  • IA-Dubuque-PB Senior R&W Male-In Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    Patty MP
    I found the same dog on Petango.com this morning… here is the link: http://www.petango.com/Adopt/Dog-Basenji-14601979 The information states, Benny was surrendered to us and is a bit timid at first, but once she warms up she will love you. She is very attentive to herself most of the time, but she is extremely treat motivated and takes them politely. We think she'd be a great companion for a patient and caring family that would take time to work with her. Call 563-582-6766 to speak to an adoption representative at Dubuque Regional Humane Society I hope Mr/Miss Benny is adopted soon!
  • Possible PB Female B in OH Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    ChristyRutherfordC
    @dcmclcm4: She has been adopted but if she gets returned for some reason, a rescue group in Indianapolis will take her. She did eat a microphone or something similar from a desk at the shelter! Well, that answers the Q about if she is PB :p
  • Senior Tri in a Shelter in MI

    Basenji Rescue
    52
    0 Votes
    52 Posts
    27k Views
    J
    Well, I think my goal might get met after all. I contacted someone in Wisconsin about the other older dog in need of help, and even though he was taken care of, the person I emailed referred me to someone with basenjis that only lives about 20 min away! She emailed me tonight, I just got done responding to her, hopefully we can meet up soon!