Skip to content

Update! Success!!

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Oakley Update

    Basenji Talk
    12
    1 Votes
    12 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    @chealsie508 - I just heard from the breeder in MD that I spoke about.... can I get your email so I can connect the both of you? She might be able to help with finding a good vet for Oakley. You can email me, address you can find on my website, link below.
  • Kipawa - neuter update

    Basenji Talk
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    O
    Spencer started squatting after he was neutured and never went back. The only place he will lift a leg is when we walk past a stop sign. I figure that's his peemail site and he's leaving his regards to the other dogs. :) Glad to hear Kipawa has recovered!
  • Simon update

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Lovely b…the brindling is beautiful!
  • An update-escaping and training

    Basenji Talk
    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    14k Views
    P
    Cody is doing very well. I hope that you both will be happy in your new home and that you find another equally good trainer.
  • Update on our girl…

    Basenji Talk
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    7k Views
    renaultf1R
    @lvoss: Have you been counting days since she went in? Also, Walmart has $4 fleece throw blankets that you can use on your furniture for her to lay on as a compromise to britches. If you are really lucky you may be able to find them at Big Lots for as low as $2.50 I'd second what lvoss says about fleece - my pup is in heat as well although we're 10 days further in (Liyah started on the 8th) than you are :D. I found a bolt of fleece in Walmart's remnants section this week - cut 3 throws from it - actually thicker than the pre-made throws. The bolt cost 2.84 - quite a deal!
  • Updated website

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    QuercusQ
    @MacPack: Very nice! Puppies page is still blank….... Anne in Tampa Thanks Anne….I know....I know....hmmm....what to do....