Skip to content

Show Dogs Stolen in Parked Van

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Dog Park Rant

    Off Topic
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    Makes you wonder why some people have dogs in the first place.
  • Another danger at the dog park

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    KipawaK
    Frightening - holy smokes! The human race just makes me shake my head sometimes.
  • From service dog to SURFace dog

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    10k Views
    nobarkusN
    @AJs: See, Dan? First you tick everybody off, now you make everybody cry. But you're still not getting off the hook that easy. You will NOT be banned and in fact will be required to stay. :D What?! That's it I'm going back to my stupid jokes!
  • Tall Dog

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Ms. Rita Jean: I have yet to locate the off switch on any Basenji and I've been around them since I was a baby. When you find it, you will let us all know, right?
  • Amazing dog

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    The dog didn't die. He survived. The little dog pulled him to the side of the HWY and the firemen came. At least that was what was in the first report! Sorry.
  • Attacked at the dog park

    Off Topic
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    15k Views
    V
    Attack isn't the only part of dog parks I dislike. I think they are dirty and a pet owner doesn't know if the other dogs are being well taken care of and vetted. My vet agrees and went a step further to say that highway rest stops were one of the worst places for disease.