Skip to content

Show Dogs Stolen in Parked Van

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • FDA Warns Dog Owners to Avoid Bone Treats After 15 Dogs Die

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Designer Dogs

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    12k Views
    Baba BamideleB
    Yes, I'm glad to hear differing opinions! We're keeping our options open but leaning toward a purebred waterdog of some sort. I'm sure I'll be back later with questions about how to integrate a new puppy in to a home life ruled by a cat (and with an African basenji in the mix)... :)
  • From service dog to SURFace dog

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    10k Views
    nobarkusN
    @AJs: See, Dan? First you tick everybody off, now you make everybody cry. But you're still not getting off the hook that easy. You will NOT be banned and in fact will be required to stay. :D What?! That's it I'm going back to my stupid jokes!
  • Invisible dogs

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    How come the invisible dogs are so much better behaved than real ones? When I run my invisible dog for agility (aka walking the course), he always qualifies. Well, except when I was running my invisible Jet the try-ing.
  • Attacked at the dog park

    Off Topic
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    15k Views
    V
    Attack isn't the only part of dog parks I dislike. I think they are dirty and a pet owner doesn't know if the other dogs are being well taken care of and vetted. My vet agrees and went a step further to say that highway rest stops were one of the worst places for disease.
  • Lucky Dog

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    QuercusQ
    That is a happy ending! My SIL's boxer ran out the door one Christmas morning at the other SIL's house. We all watched in horror as she dashed into the street and ran INTO an car. She bounced off the passenger door, and seemed completely unphased!