Skip to content

I think Jazzy reads this forum….

Basenji Talk
  • …and she's getting ideas. :(

    The last two days my normally very well-behaved lady has been into EVERYTHING!!!!!!!:mad:
    Digging in closets, pulling up rugs, stealing hairbrushes, tearing pillowcases, eating little plastic army men.

    Yup. No doubt in my mind; she's reading this forum.:p

  • you know that is not what really happened. trust me, i have the inside scoop. get this:
    your DH has been doing all these things and letting poor jazz take the blame. he is very worried about you wanting another basenji puppy. this is his way of talking you out of it. i know it sounds desperate, but you know how men dont like to compete for attention!

  • Hmmm, I wouldn't put it past the sneaky devil.

    Well, good luck to him, then, cuz there is NOTHING that will make me stop wanting another little B!

Suggested Topics

  • What do you think about this name??

    Basenji Talk
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    33k Views
    Q
    She is lovely! I will post tomorrow…
  • What do you think about these dogs?

    Basenji Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    11k Views
    S
    Sounds like a good plan.
  • I think I need a tranquilizer…

    Basenji Talk
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    8k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Lol, his avatar has arrived before him. He looks so cute.
  • I think I have a Basenji!

    Basenji Talk
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    16k Views
    J
    Thanks for all your help! As I mentioned previously, it was the trainer that said there may be some basenji in this dog. We had never heard of basenjis, so it's been interesting to learn more about them, whether or not she has any in her. Thanks again for your input!
  • Forum Dinner at the Specialty

    Basenji Talk
    62
    0 Votes
    62 Posts
    31k Views
    renaultf1R
    I won't be able to make the dinner (and most likely won't attend the National at all due to home issues). So take plenty of pics and regale us with all sorts of stories…and have fun! Oh, and please post results as they are available. More than likely if can make it at all, I'd arrive on Friday and fly out late Sunday. Liyah isn't entered in Sweeps, so I don't need to kill myself to get there on Thursday.
  • How do you read Basenji Forums?

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    MacPackM
    I look at each forum, and read the new posts. I also use the search mode if I am looking for a specific topic, which I find helpful . Anne in Tampa