Skip to content

Craigslist - 10 mo. old M(n) in Stockton, CA

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    23 Posts
    16k Views
    G
    I'm so glad that those girls ended up with such a good home, lucky them, and lucky you too! I really like the dark brindle one, I'd inquired about her, so I'm happy you have her. Now I know where she is. @avdpierre: Now I just need to find names….their names are Shotgun (not a girls name) and Bella. I would really like African names. My last B was Sundiata Ngoma Kibushi. He was the best B ever! I like the name Shotgun, though it may be better suited for a sporting dog, and as for it not being a girl's name, who sez? If it were me, I'd be keeping the name Shotgun, Bella? that would be the name I'd be changing.
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • MN-Brainerd-10 Month Old PB Brindle Male-On Craigslist

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    wizardW
    Just the way the guy is holding him, I'd guess he needs training (like all dogs) and that's why the people don't want him anymore. I wish I had the time and space to take in more.
  • R/W M Tampa FL craigslist

    Basenji Rescue
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    KipawaK
    STILL no reply to my email to them. Will update you all if/when I get one.
  • 3 yr old tri in Ca needs a home

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    Forever AmberF
    I want a tri so bad. He is a beautiful boy was he on there before he seems familiar. I view bratt every day several times a day. The other that facinates me is tut he is so different but beautiful. I wish hubby was with me on fostering I would love to do that.
  • 13 week old puppy on Craigslist

    Basenji Rescue
    47
    0 Votes
    47 Posts
    37k Views
    W
    not a problem:) its good that you want to let new adopters know about fanconi im just the foster mom for now :)