Skip to content

Oh my.. Mirtillo has another one..

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    P
    More excellent pictures - i swear Tillo gets more and more handsome! I too am impressed by the weaving but glad that it wasn't mine doing it! I'd be straight over!
  • Mirtillo coursing

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Tillo looks as if he had a blast
  • Geasy and dandelion and another…

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    irenaI
    @Kipawa: Well - if Geasy can look that happy eating a dandelion (I too, from childhood, remember they tasted horrible), then he must be very happy when he eats yummy dog food! Great pictures - thanks for sharing. Haha, Geasy isn't choosey about food, he eats everything except bananas :D. All our Bs loves fruit and vegetables and all like dandelions too :D.
  • Another Photo

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    Great picture! (and Thunderbird - little pictures are great for those of us with small screens so don't worry)
  • Some old ones

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    irenaI
    @BasenjiByTheBay: Haven't made it through all of them but what great wrinkles on the little guy. Too cute! Yeah he has a perfect wrinkles :). He is a one of the few with this wrinkles in Czech Rep.
  • Roxy visits Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    AndrewA
    I personally LOVE Boxer's natural ears… and I've never seen one with a natural tail. It really is nice. Booger's favorite type of dog at the park is boxers.. they're the only ones with enough energy to keep up with him for any length of time. He always gets excited about boxers.