Skip to content

I got to meet Fran and Hubby at EBC show

Off Topic
  • It was a wonderful EBC weekend..
    Fran, my friend Lisa won on Sun…she was over the moon!
    Anyway, enjoyed meeting you and hubby...hope this awful weather
    wasn't too much for him.
    Hugs

Suggested Topics

  • Got my new furniture…

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    We have leather furniture and it's so practical to be able to wipe it down when you have animals. Congrats putting the furniture together and enjot that Pizza ;)
  • Seattle Kennel Club show was great

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    S
    I have done rescue for years, and before I became a member of EBC and realized their support, I saw all breeders as adding to my rescue numbers. OF course, that is totally wrong thinking..but when you have more dogs than you can place, and not a good support system, it can make you ridged and bitter. I do know. I totally understand her and I tried to share with her how I went from where she is to where I am. I does take a village..it takes a breed club to open their hearts and wallets. It take a rescue to realize that breeders, good breeders keep the dogs we love healthy. Its a long learning process, and thank heavens I have lived long enough to get to this.
  • Look what I've got….

    Off Topic
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    nala121498N
    Very beautiful!
  • Pittsburgh Show

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    KebasmomK
    The shows are the 28th and 29th of March and they are indeed at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. Thanks for the RV park info. I'll do a search on that.
  • Dortumnd Show - International Members

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    basiB
    I have family arriving from the UK now on that day and I have to pick them up from the airport as hubby is away otherwise I would go and watch for a change.
  • Meet Mad Maddox

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    BanditB
    What a gorgeous kitty! Maddox looks exactly like my Mum's cat Angee