Skip to content

Looking for a Young Male Basenji in Ontario, Canada

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Looking for Adult Male Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    10k Views
    D
    @elbrant thanks!
  • 2 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    N
    Hi there, Funny enough, my guy is from a breeder in Pembroke - just down the road from Ottawa! They've had litters on and off over the years, but I'm not sure whether they're active at the moment (last I heard, one of the moms was in a "false heat" and they might try again with her in the summer). In any event, it's easiest to politely contact whatever active breeders you can find in Ont/QC, and I find they're very nice and often able to refer you to others should their bookings be full. That's how I did it. Best of luck!!
  • Looking for young adult Basenji in AZ

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    I just found out about Tucson last week nd this week we have company from out of town otherwise we would have gone. I will be checking with the two breeders I've found in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area. I'll keep looking for a rescue. Thx
  • 0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    elbrantE
    This popped up on Facebook... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157403056409731&set=a.10150936620199731&type=3&theater&ifg=1
  • Looking for adult male basenji to love

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    T
    @Candi: Hi! I have been a basenji owner for 26 years. I recently lost my best friend and am looking for a red/white male basenji 5 -8 years of age. We live in Broward Cty, Florida. Thank you. Candi, have you attempted to get in touch with Brat? Basenji rescue and transport! Check out the website for contact information and the dogs they have available for adoption.
  • Looking for a male Basenji puppy

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    L
    Yes, I am considering :) I already filled out the forms for basenjirescue.org After talking with my family, we're willing to take a rescue pup from from last winter, hopefully I'l get a reply soon.