• I think it?s time again for some new pics of Ryan..
    At 1March, he is 5 months… Time goes so fast...

He knows the words Buana and Chafuko, when we say "Ryan were is Chafuko/Buana" he will turn his head towards them (he already knows the difference between Buana and Chafuko 🙂 )

Great little fellow... He's becoming a real dogperson..

Hey!

The little school..

😃

And this one is taken today..

Cool dude…

• He is the cutest baby I have ever seen :D!

• Great pics!! Funny to see the dogs with Ryan on his blanket on the floor, Tillo used to do the same with my niece and nephew when they were that young.. So cute 🙂
    Love the first pic, btw!

• @irena:

He is the cutest baby I have ever seen :D!

🙂 Thanks… He sure thinks he is cool 😃

@Janneke:

Great pics!! Funny to see the dogs with Ryan on his blanket on the floor, Tillo used to do the same with my niece and nephew when they were that young.. So cute 🙂
    Love the first pic, btw!

Yes, thats so cute.. they are so carefull with kids, we almost never have to tell them to be extra carefull they just are… 😃

• Anyone who thinks you have to get rid of your pets to have a baby need to see all your photos. The dogs obviously love Ryan. And he IS the cutest baby!!!

• I SO agree with MacPack - having children is no reason to get rid of your pets. Look at all the love you have going there!

• Ryan is growing up love the cover the eye to much light. Your dog's are so good with Ryan.. I ask Jill that is Jylly18 on here to send you a message her 5 year old basenji just nipped at there 8 week old. I also told her to see your post Ryan and the love of one sweet little boy and two basenjis.

Rita Jean

• @MacPack:

Anyone who thinks you have to get rid of your pets to have a baby need to see all your photos. The dogs obviously love Ryan. And he IS the cutest baby!!!

@Kipawa:

I SO agree with MacPack - having children is no reason to get rid of your pets. Look at all the love you have going there!

Thanks, we invest a lot of time but the results are great…
    Ryan is smiling bigtime when he wakes up and the boys come and greet him (greet him is lick his ears hahaha)
    Chafuko and Buana still are the best way to comfort Ryan when he is crying... It's the most loving image we could think of, Ryan cries and one of the boys will come to him (when he sits with us) and just keep their head next to him. Just have a bit head to head contact and he will calm down....
    It's hard to explaine our experience with Basenji's and kids, it's someting you just have to see by yourselfe...
    The boys are totally in love with every child they see... (a girl at show asked Kas today if the could pet Chafuko, he said yes and she went to sit next to him on the floor and gave him a big hugging section.. he really enjoyed it 😉 )

@Rita:

Ryan is growing up love the cover the eye to much light. Your dog's are so good with Ryan.. I ask Jill that is Jylly18 on here to send you a message her 5 year old basenji just nipped at there 8 week old. I also told her to see your post Ryan and the love of one sweet little boy and two basenjis.

Rita Jean

Thanks 😉 Yes I've read it and I made a reply 😉

• What a handsome little boy Ryan is, thanks for the update. It's lovely to watch him growing up and to see him and Buana and Chafuko enjoying each others company is marvelous.
    My first word as a baby was DOG, much to my parents disapointment 😉

• @thunderbird8588:

What a handsome little boy Ryan is, thanks for the update. It's lovely to watch him growing up and to see him and Buana and Chafuko enjoying each others company is marvelous.
    My first word as a baby was DOG, much to my parents disapointment 😉

😃 we are hoping his first word would be Buana or Chafuko haha 😃
    We say it a lot to him, thats the reason I think he knows their names so good.. (when we say to Ryan "were is Buana" Buana comes to hug Ryan so he knows who is who )

• Hopefully Ryan's first words won't be a yodel or barooooo!

• Houston

Wow, 5 months already..he is growing so quickly..
    He is so cute..I love his smart little eyes.
    Great pictures. Yes, I like the one when the dogs are relaxing with their bro..:)

Suggested Topics

• Ryan

• Ryan

• Ryan

• Ryan