Skip to content

Dogo Habari litter 7.5 weeks

Breeder Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Asthenia puppies at 6,5 weeks

    Breeder Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    JannekeJ
    Lovely puppies! Cokou is still my favorite :D She has an adorable face!
  • Sherwood puppies at 8 weeks

    Breeder Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Yes, she's my favorite. She's so pretty… She may just grow up to be a spectacular bitch. I hope to see her pics as an adult.
  • Dogo Habari pups 6.5 weeks

    Breeder Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    JannekeJ
    :eek: They really are little terrors!!! That second video.. sooooo cute! :D Very handsome little boys..! :)
  • Sherwood pups at 5 weeks

    Breeder Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    They're lovely puppies - I love to see them when their noses are just getting colour. I think the tri girl looks very promising - have you a favourite?
  • Dogo Habari 09 litter

    Breeder Talk
    40
    0 Votes
    40 Posts
    17k Views
    YodelDogsY
    Boxers are so funny. They don't wag their tail. They wag their whole rear end hehe.
  • The Cost of Raising A Litter

    Pinned Breeder Talk
    58
    0 Votes
    58 Posts
    41k Views
    M
    I was reading that only bread a bitch about 3 times, what happens then with that dogs? are resell, or keep all of them?