Skip to content

Mirtillo and Lycia in the snow

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    P
    More excellent pictures - i swear Tillo gets more and more handsome! I too am impressed by the weaving but glad that it wasn't mine doing it! I'd be straight over!
  • Malaika in the snow

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Hi tangokor, i got her coat from equafleece, size 20". They do post internationaly. The fleeces are 100% water resistant and she likes to wear it.
  • Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    oooeee Janneke, well well so it is final now? :-)
  • King of snow!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    ShannaniganS
    I love the pointing picture, as well. How adorable! :D
  • Mirtillo and Lycia in the studio

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    8k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I love them..they are all so good..The last one..ohh so pretty. Thank you for once again showing us your wonderful dogs..
  • Mirtillo pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    youngandtiredY
    Love your pictures, he is so cute. I love the one with the stuffed animals as well, Sahara plays fetch with hers and even throws them up in the air to catch by herself. I think she would do good with a playmate, but the hubby says no for now, I think I will change his mind in time. :D :D