• Yesterday we went to our vet for Chafuko?s health tests!
    We tested him for HD and blood was taken for all the other tests (Theroid, HA)

About a few weeks, we will know the results and also know if he becomes available as stud! 🙂

He is already fanconi clear, and when these results are good we are going to register his DNA, then the whole picture is clear.. 🙂

It was very nice at the vet, I used to work there during my study and every time we are there I can help the vet.
    Yesterday I assist with the x-ray, It's great to do someting I've learned for and I like so much.
    Chafuko needed some anesthetic to stay calm.. he is very sweet but at the vet… :eek:
    The x-ray was perfectly and the vet and I think he is HD- free.. he has beautiful hips.. but we let that decision to the proffessors..
    No we have to wait....

• I wish you the best all is good. Sounds like your home free that is great. Nice you got to help and be right beside Chafuko. I am sure he liked you being there.

Rita Jean

• Houston

Sounds like good results are coming your way. I will be keeping my fingers crossed, he will be an awesome stud..for sure.

• Thanks Rita Jean and Petra!

We?re hoping some breeders can/will use Chafuko in the future… It's going to be great to see little Chafuko's playing around 😃

• You can send me one here in U.S. I can make it a little Kansas puppy then Jaycee will have a friend.

Rita Jean

• @Rita:

You can send me one here in U.S. I can make it a little Kansas puppy then Jaycee will have a friend.

Rita Jean

Great! 😃 I'll have to ask the potential interested breeder how many stamps we need for a Basenji 😃
    Let's wait for the results first 🙂

• Great should I start buying stamps now???? You could move here in states and make it much more easy?????

Rita Jean

• @Rita:

Great should I start buying stamps now???? You could move here in states and make it much more easy?????

Rita Jean

That really is 🙂 (you know we are looking for a new place to live.. :D)

The first results are back!!!!

Theroid: Good!!!!

now waiting for the rest of the results!

• Great News. Happy for all of you. Keep up the good news.

Lot good places to live in Kansas and Missouri love to have all of you our way.

Rita Jean

Suggested Topics