Skip to content

New member of today, big basenji lover

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • New Member -with a Basenji Mix, I believe.

    Member Introductions
    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    AntigoneA
    @katzmeow My Grandmother had a Maltese that my Cousin gave to her. That little Dog bit my Grandmother all the time but she refused to part with him. My Paternal Grandmother loved Dogs (which she always had since she married my Grandfather), Cats and she always had a Canary that she called 'Petey! I like all animals but the biting is not good for anyone. The little Maltese lived with the Cousin who gave her to my Grandmother after my Grandmother passed at the age of 97!!! I have never had a Dog, Wolf, or Horse that bit me BUT the Feline I have now (the Killer Cat) bites me all the time. She cannot get me through the Denim but it is really annoying!!! Very sweet dog you have there! A
  • New Basenji-lover in town

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Welcome to the forums! We love pictures, so share :)
  • New Basenji(?) Owner, New to Forum

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    ?
    Hi, I'm no good at guessing mixes, wonderful that you saved her from a shelter and she is cute, welcome. Jolanda and Kaiser
  • New Member, New to Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    11k Views
    P
    @lra: Is this the Helena that is getting Cassie? Yes that's me and Benkura is Victoria. We are getting more and more excited as the time moves on.
  • New member in New Jersey

    Member Introductions
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    16k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome to the forum, Comet and Kip are lovely :)
  • New member adopting a rescue Basenji

    Member Introductions
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    nala121498N
    That's wonderful! I'm sure you'll find lots of great information on this site to help your new addition and you get to know each other…Please post pictures when you can.