• Buana was used as stud in the beginning of October for two bitches of a Belgium breeder.

Mutabaruga's Get up- Stand up, a red and white girl and
    Klassic's Abuluka Lele, a tri girl.

Last friday he made a ultra-sound and both bitches carry at least three pups!
    We're very happy and congratulate Erik, the owner and breeder of both girls!

Buana did a great job 😃

Pups will be born at the beginning of December, I will keep you updated!

Here is a link to the page of the breeder, were you can look at the girls!
    http://www.abuluka-basenjis.be/Breeding%20plan%202009.htm

• Yeay! Congrats!! Can't wait to see puppy pics!!!! 😃

Well done Bu'tje 😃

• Houston

Huge congrats to Buana and all of you.
    Is this his first time stud-ing?
    Both of the girls look beautiful…so exciting.

• @Basenjimamma:

Huge congrats to Buana and all of you.
    Is this his first time stud-ing?
    Both of the girls look beautiful…so exciting.

Yes!, His first time, I do have to say.. It looked like he had done it before… :eek::D

• Yaaaay Buanas going to be a Daddy! His girlfriends look lovely 😃

• They are going to be very pretty puppies your so lucky. Are you going to get one? You can change the Dec 7 due date to the 4th and then they will be my birthday babies. Happy for all of you.

Rita Jean

• @Rita:

They are going to be very pretty puppies your so lucky. Are you going to get one? You can change the Dec 7 due date to the 4th and then they will be my birthday babies. Happy for all of you.

Rita Jean

We won't get a puppy, we sure will but we have already three dogs..
    We always have said, we want to make sure we can give enough private attention to each dog and also want to do everything we always did with our dogs: Take them with us when we go shopping and visiting friends and family.. With 4 dogs.. that's going to be hard..
    But I sure hope we can follow the little lives of Buana's pup's!
    It sure is nice when the wil lbe born ar the 4th of December… Maybe you can ask a Buana-puppy for your birthday 😃

• I hope you can follow their lives as well neat watching them grow. I talk to the lady that got Jaycee's brother and we send pictures see all changes. I will be happy to ask for a Buana-puppy just not sure how I woud get it.
    I can understand three dogs and now new baby your really do have your hands full. You and your husband are so wonderful about taking dogs ever were and that is just so neat.

Rita Jean

• Congratulations! 😃

I just asked myself if it's 'your' Buana, when I saw the M Get up-Stand up x Buana mating on Noels website 🙂
    Met Abulukas at Dortmund in October.

Wish all the best for the little Buanas! 😉

• They are both very pretty girls, and that is a very nice "studly" photo of Buana!

Suggested Topics