Skip to content

Proud property of a Basenji

Member Introductions
  • He's not chipped, but he has a kennel tattoo on the inside of his leg. I've been told the chip wanders because the skin is loose. If none of you have that problem, I'll get him done too. I had my cat of Questionable Heritage done when she was a kitten. We had kind of an adventure today…I'll tell y'all about it tomorrow when I have more energy.

    Thanks for the compliments. He is a good looking dog.

    Cheers

  • As promised, our "adventure" is posted in Stories.

    Cheers

Suggested Topics

  • NOUNO the Basenji

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    tanzaT
    @nouno: His parents are also in Cyprus. His mother is 4 years old. Did not have any problems. His father is 2 years old and also did not have any problems. Not yet. Is too expensive as I have to send all the test to the USA. But I will get through with it as long as I am able to. Age that Fanconi can show up is from usually 3 years all the way till over 10 years
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    no idea what she is, but she's very cute
  • Indonesian Basenji here

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    anukotorA
    i apologize, my wife has joined this forum too, and asking same question her user ID is queendom. today they have bath schedule, we will take some picture after bath. this is first bath since they arrived. the vet told not to bathing them for 3 days after they got anti scabies injection
  • Roscoe the basenji

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    KitKatK
    welcome to both of you. You chose a great dog for years of entertainment and love. :)
  • Kaylee the Basenji

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    JasonWheelerJ
    Good lookin dog! I was lucky I got mine at the shelter two days before he would be put to sleep.
  • Basenji in Florida

    Member Introductions
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    12k Views
    MantisM
    Yes Kat!! Come to the big dog park on Sunday!! Cairo is officially ready to get back into the pack.. I will be happy to meet you at any dog park in Pinellas county as well!! Cairo is ready to play with another basenji his age!