Tally, Washington state b needs a home

• I am driving her to Eastern Wa where we will meet up with her new mom…and the home is "golden"...as Tally is such a good girl, it should be a match made in heaven.
    If I get some photos, I will post them.

• Houston

Sharron, once again you are an angel..

• That is great news a home of her own. Tally is pretty so kind of you to take Tally to her new home. Please tell her new home thank you.

Rita Jean

• Angel? Me? Oh, no…the folks who open their homes and hearts to dogs in need are the ones I admire.
    I am just doing rescue, because it makes me feel good!

• True folks open there homes and hearts but you do to Sharon. Were would our rescue's be without you???

Rita Jean

• Rita Jean, its so hard to explain, but for me, to be thanked for doing something I really WANT to do, that helps dogs, and makes me feel so good, when it works, seems like I am really greedy! laugh. Took me many years to find something I can do that helps dogs and humans. So,, really for me, its a labor of love..

• I love dog's I have had and been around dog's all my life. Granny use to say that grand dad and I loved our dog's more than her. We had a Irish setter (Cindy) she would ride in back of pickup but she would get on tool box and jump at tree limbs got thowed out one day. Grand dad apply brakes like there was no new day like to threw granny threw glass. She told him I knew it told you all long you loved your dog more then me. Today it's funny and well it was funny back then when it was over. Cindy never got to ride in back again she rode up front with me and grand dad and granny talk about no room.

Rita Jean

• First Basenji's

I have to agree, Sharron, you really are such an amazing person to do what you do, as is everyone that helps in rescue, on all levels.

• Houston

I understand what you are saying Sharron, I too get huge enjoyment in fostering and helping the ones who can't speak, out. But I still think people like you and other fosters are angels in their own right.

• Thank you, but we couldn't do anything with out a good foster home…so, bless your heart too!

Suggested Topics