• The cats that I used to have at one point lived on a covered table because the Basnejis would chase them. My rw, Ringo would just pull the cover and everything including the food would go on the floor for eating. After he ate their food he would chew up their furry mouse cat toy.

• My cody is also a very tall boy. He never jumps on the countertops or the table but with is long legs he can reach very far. Not much stands in his way. He once knocked off a bottle of liquor that I had though was far enough back on to the ceramic tile of my kitchen floor. When I got home he was very tipsy. Luckly no injury from the broken glass.He has also knocked over an entire bag of flour while I was baking. It looked like it snowed in my house.

• Yes! Topper also does the 1-armed stretch, raking anything on the counter off onto the floor. He will get into my shelves and cupboards as well, once got a 5-lb bag of powdered sugar and what a fine mess that was! I keep bungee cords on all my lower cabinets!

• Houston

MacPack, I am so glad that was in your house and not mine..

• One time Ringo stole a bag of ground coffee off my dresser, ripped it open and spread it all over the queen size bed rolling around in it. There was coffee all over the bed and him. He loved anything with a strong smell. When I went in the room to see what all the wrestling around was he just looked up at me with a "what"? on his face. He made me laugh despite the mess!

• Houston

Man, they are so funny..and mischievious..

• I like the coffee mess sounds like there was a lot of fun going on.

Basenjimamma, Jaycee has those really long legs nothing and I mean nothing can in middle to edge of counters anymore we have sort of learned. At least we have learned until the next mess. I have never had any dog get up and look in my washer or dyer and steal as I am loading or unloading. I really use to love my front load put top load may be better now that we have Jaycee.

Rita Jean

• @Rita:

I like the coffee mess sounds like there was a lot of fun going on.

Basenjimamma, Jaycee has those really long legs nothing and I mean nothing can in middle to edge of counters anymore we have sort of learned. At least we have learned until the next mess. I have never had any dog get up and look in my washer or dyer and steal as I am loading or unloading. I really use to love my front load put top load may be better now that we have Jaycee.

Rita Jean

Hey… don't be getting one of those "top" loaders...gggg you will spoil all her fun...ggggg

Mine live for the front loading washer/dryer.................

• Houston

Otis' favorite household machinery is by far the dishwasher…joy to the world, when it is open and the dishes are still dirty...yumm-o!!

• @Basenjimamma:

Otis' favorite household machinery is by far the dishwasher…joy to the world, when it is open and the dishes are still dirty...yumm-o!!

Dishwasher a favorite for every B I've ever had. One time I had a guest here and he had taken a shower earlier using a towel he brought. Ringo pulled his damp towel off the rack, hauled it in the living room and right in front of the guy proceeded to roll around on it until it was a twisted mess. I was embarrassed to say the least. He didn't care. 😃

Suggested Topics