Skip to content

Another Basenji

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • basenji

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    9k Views
    ZandeZ
    Last I heard, the Breed Club secretaries had more people waiting or wanting pups than were available . You could get on a list for a Basenji next winter but I very much doubt you will find one still unsold. Go to the website of the BCGB, or the Northern Basenji Society as you are in the North and you will find email addresses of the secretaries. They will put you in touch with breeders who may be planning a litter for puppies to become ready to leave the nest in about a year's time. Its a long wait I know, but you have most probably missed the boat for now. You are welcome to post me privately. Good luck!
  • Another basenji mix?

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    MothM
    He is adorable <3
  • Another basenji story

    Basenji Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    diff_eqsD
    Here's an update on Lana: since the Hips/Eyes/Fanconi is all good/normal/clear (still waiting for thyroid), we actually went ahead and selected the male, absolutely stunning Ch. Bushbabies Red Ryder, from Bushbabies Basenjis in Livermore, CA. Waiting for Lana to come in heat! They are a very good match, body and personality, should be pretty nice puppies!
  • Another basenji slave in western PA

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    ArwenA
    What fun to be made on the street that way.
  • Basenji plus another dog

    Basenji Talk
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    18k Views
    renaultf1R
    Please, please post the video…I'm already laughing thinking about it. Oh, and BTW, I can understand why you might want to muzzle your B when playing with your squirrel :D :D!
  • I saw another basenji!

    Basenji Talk
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    19k Views
    GoobyG
    I'm sorry to hear about Lucy. I had to bury my english shepard Missy around the same time. We got Goober on April 25, 2007