Skip to content

Basenji on Craig's List in SoCal

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Free basenji on craig'slist lexington,nc

    Basenji Rescue
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    8k Views
    suzeeS
    like most basenjis, he is probably very misunderstood.. like i said, i would take him in a heartbeat if i lived closer :/
  • Here's one in Acton, Ca

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    tanzaT
    This is from the rescue group in Southern California… MedFly is Karen Jones at www.basenjirescue.com
  • Craigs list ad, my fav

    Basenji Rescue
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjiByTheBayB
    Perfect!:cool:
  • Pack of b's in Florida seized

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    C
    Hi, I couldn't find another post about the Florida rescues. Could you tell me some more? I heard something about Bsnjis coming through Florida soon, but I'd love more info. Thanks
  • Basenji on Craigs List - Portland OR

    Basenji Rescue
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    12k Views
    V
    Rita, he isn't here. The boy lives on the West Coast - I would give it my all if he can be transported this far.
  • SoCal basenjis need help!!

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    BasenjiByTheBayB
    That's what I was guessing, Jannie, but I didn't remember your name, just Gracie and Roxie's. Must be all those years of being known as "Gena's (or one of the other kids') Mom" and knowing other mothers the same way. :p I'll let you know as soon as I talk to Laura today what's up. Thanks again, Alex. I know we've had issued with bots and trolls, so I understand not recommending posting email addresses.