• I am watching a rerun of the 2004 Eukanuba Classic on AP. Just saw the beautiful basenji Ch FoPaws Designated Driver , or Sober (I hope I got his registered name right!)

Anyhow, the announcers made the obligatory comments about not barking, and making funny sounds…blah, blah.....then they said these cute little dogs can be gentle (yes), very very playful (yes), native to central Africa (yes) and.........OBEDIENT....bwahahaha! I rewound if a few times to actually hear if that is what they said! I could even live with "easy to train"...but NEVER, EVER obedient!

Thanks goodness the announcers have improved so much over the years!

Just had to share 😉

• @Quercus:

Anyhow, the announcers made the obligatory comments about not barking, and making funny sounds…blah, blah.....then they said these cute little dogs can be gentle (yes), very very playful (yes), native to central Africa (yes) and.........OBEDIENT....bwahahaha! I rewound if a few times to actually hear if that is what they said! I could even live with "easy to train"...but NEVER, EVER obedient!

Thanks goodness the announcers have improved so much over the years!

Just had to share 😉

Make that a double Bwahahaha! Obedient if there's something in it for them maybe:D …......Ha Ha.

• OBEDIENT??!! 😕 yeah right?! I guess they never met TOPAZ 🙂

• I think Nicky's expression in this picture says it all. He has his Rally Novice title and this was the day he earned his first qualifying score.

attachment_p_5068_0_nickqs1.jpg

• @lvoss:

I think Nicky's expression in this picture says it all. He has his Rally Novice title and this was the day he earned his first qualifying score.

Hee, hee!!!

• BB…you REALLY have too much time on your hands. Nonetheless, you provide so much enjoyment for everyone including me! 😃

• I think I remember snickering when I heard that comment, Andrea! I used to tell my friends when they would call after I first got Nala and I would say, "Have I told you recently _NOT _to get a dog?"
    I love the greeting card, Basenji Boy…and I absolutely love the look on Nicky's face! Perfect!

• hehe, figures. so sly

Suggested Topics