• Saturday we had a very small basenji date. Because Walter got stuck in traffic, he was 'a bit' later, but we still had a great afternoon!

Tillo

..It's sooo hot..

Could you stop chewing on my head?!

Is she still following me….?

I think I lost her..

Tillo found two puppies.. :rolleyes:.. πŸ˜ƒ

Can I keep 'm..?? Pleeeaase…....

And there is Bendji! Thirsty from the long drive..

The boys together

Bendji

What's that in the water?

Can you get him out, Bendji?

Let's play Tillo!

Not my ears!!

I challenge you

What do you mean, you need to rest?!

I warn you Bendji…

Yeah right.. What do you want to do, huh?

Just.. Get..

..off of me..

That was fun! Let's do it again! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

And again, and again! (Tillo thinks: sigh..:rolleyes:)

Bendji at full speed

Say CHEESE!

Handsome Bendji

Tillo

Another male..

You're drooling over me..

Bendji

Happy face

More playing

Bendji

Walter took pics with his new camera, so there is more coming πŸ˜ƒ (I hope… Walter??? ;))

• Looks like they had a great time. Mine would be mostly at that water hole eating the mud. Thanks for the great pics!

• Lovely pics as usual, looks like they had a great time, I loved the dog in the water!

• I love to see those special "play-faces"….

Regards,
    Esthr

• Fabulous pictures and captions. I love the "not my ears!" and "Get off me!"

• Such beautiful boys… πŸ˜ƒ

• Great pictures but the boys were even better. Love the water one with the other dog in water. Thanks for sharing.

Rita Jean

• More great photos, I love seeing anything you post!

• First attempts with the new camera … and of course some comments ...:D

Wadda'ya think Tillo, shall we play with him ?

Wait, I'll give it a try …

Mmmm, that's interesting too …;)

Hey Tillo, when they call us PLAY DEAF ok ?

C'mon lets play !

The EYE !!!

Stay put Tillo, I'll jump OVER you !!:eek:

Bendji you are crazy !!!

Oh Tillo you're my best buddy !

Mommy !!! HELP ME !!!

Full throttle …

At last a little rest …

Oh no …

Here we go again !!!

Ok Bendji ! Good boy !!

Let's take another victim …

Beautiful Tillo !

Ballet …

My favorites …

As you all can see, despite all the traffic jams and me and Bendji being 1 1/2 hrs late we had a great afternoon !!

• The eye pic is my favorite…!! πŸ˜ƒ

• Great pics Walter!! I love Tillo's ballet.. ggg.. and this one is my favorite:

Just two very happy faces πŸ™‚

You can definitely see on all the pics that Tillo was looking for some rest and Bendji just didn't have a stop.. haha.. Bendji was a real tank.. ggg.. Poor Tillo.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

And this was a bitch in heat..

Don't know exactly why her owners thought it was a good idea to bring her.. :rolleyes: She had a lot of boys around her.. πŸ˜ƒ

• @Janneke:

Great pics Walter!! I love Tillo's ballet.. ggg.. and this one is my favorite:

Just two very happy faces πŸ™‚

You can definitely see on all the pics that Tillo was looking for some rest and Bendji just didn't have a stop.. haha.. Bendji was a real tank.. ggg.. Poor Tillo.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

And this was a bitch in heat..

Don't know exactly why her owners thought it was a good idea to bring her.. :rolleyes: She had a lot of boys around her.. πŸ˜ƒ

NO WONDER !!!!:D:D:D
    In all modesty : I'm quite satisfied with the results of my first steps in the dslr world …
    Greetz

• These are FANTASTIC pics!!! I love it!! And where do they have this great open space that they can play off leash for what seems like FOREVER πŸ˜ƒ I love to see happy 'senjis :D:D

• Beautiful boys!
    I like the collars - I don't see that type in the USA.

• @Vicki:

Beautiful boys!
    I like the collars - I don't see that type in the USA.

About Bendji's collar :

I bought them (I have 5 ;-)) from Char Harding from "Around The Hounds" in Canada. She has an enourmous collection of extremely well crafted and super beautiful collars but be aware !!!:eek:
    It's very difficult to make your choice hahaha (that's why I have 5 of them) !:D:D

• @tsjoe007:

About Bendji's collar :

I bought them (I have 5 ;-)) from Char Harding from "Around The Hounds" in Canada. She has an enourmous collection of extremely well crafted and super beautiful collars but be aware !!!:eek:
    It's very difficult to make your choice hahaha (that's why I have 5 of them) !:D:D

I have 3 collars from Around the Hounds. Char is wonderful to deal with and I highly recommend the collars and the company!

• Such lovely pics, thanks for sharing! Looks like the boys had loads of fun. πŸ™‚

• THAT Jack is MOWAN, he is from my friend πŸ™‚ what a coinsedence, didnt you get her GBGV's on the picture as well?

• @ibi_n_sane:

THAT Jack is MOWAN, he is from my friend πŸ™‚ what a coinsedence, didnt you get her GBGV's on the picture as well?

Yes, I did, I also talked to her. She asked me where my B came from and told me she was your friend. πŸ™‚ You can find the pics here:
    http://s650.photobucket.com/albums/uu230/jobammerlaan/2009%20Mirtillo/2009-08-01%20Het%20Leesten/?albumview=slideshow (you have to go to 'main' first to see them in full size) If she wants a pic in it's original size, let me know πŸ™‚

I also finished the coursing pics, will send the link to you by email.

• oohhh I am looking so much forward to those coursing pictures!!!!
    I like all the pictures of the walk, I can see Sorbonne doing his favourite thing in the mudd :lol: you can see what a small world it is πŸ˜ƒ or does it come because t Leesten is the only park that has fencing ? πŸ˜ƒ

Suggested Topics