Skip to content

More Aoide (and a pic of Tillo ;))

Show Off Your Dog
  • I took some pictures of Aoide today! I haven't got the pictures of her from the photo shoot of yesterday yet, but I do have one of Tillo

    Now Aoide today :)

    Playing

    Watching the birds

    Looking cuuute!

    Puppy wrinkles

    Killing the squirrel

    Look! I'm eating squirrel!

    Wrestling with another toy

    Studying her reflection in the window

    Her 'cool' look

    Eating things she should not be eating ;)

    That was it! Tomorrow she has her first puppy class :)

  • OMG she is the cutest thing ever!

  • Tillo…. even I have to say that Kipawa comes second to Tillo for handsomeness. Tillo will always be Kipawa's idol. As for little Miss Aoide, words just can't describe... :)

Suggested Topics

  • Teddy pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    @Kipawa: Nice pics! I have loved the name Gossy since I signed onto the forum and heard the name. What is the story behind the name 'Gossy'? Gossy comes from her kennel name - Sonbar's Tabloid Talk, aka Gossip aka Gossy. Teddy also comes from his kennel name - Sonbar's Xactlyas XpecTED
  • Some pics from this weekend

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    What great pictures..he looks so happy..
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    @Kipawa: I love the licking/kiss picture. You can tell your basenji's almost think of Ryan as "their property". Great coursing photos - once your b's catch the lure, what is the look on their face? Is it like "darn it, I thought I was chasing a rabbit", or is just having the lure good enough for them. Sending you some nice hot tea and unpollinated fresh air. Hope you are feeling better soon. The only thing they think is: GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT :D
  • Tenjis action pics! (warning! lots of pics!)

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    Go Tenji go! :) Just great pictures of a basenji enjoying life - gotta love it.
  • Snow Pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    hdolbowH
    ohio.. what can i say about ohio.. my boyfriend and i drove there from NJ (18 hours round trip) to pick something up on friday night.. and the snow made the trip 30 hours instead.. we got home at 4 am on sunday morning.. it is a gorgeous place though.. we drove right by columbus too!! i wish i had mia with us.. she would have disappeared in that snow! lol great pics!!
  • Jayden pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Moves nicely. I love to watch our basenji's when someone else is walking them, they seem to glide along, like thorough bred horses.